Below you will find two methods for measuring your ring size.
Whatever method you choose, here are some tips to follow to have a reliable result:
- Measure the widest part of your finger.
- If in doubt, choose the widest part large if you hesitate between two sizes.
You will need:
Your favorite ring and a millimeter ruler.
1. Measure the inside diameter of your ring in millimeters
2. Refer to the correspondence table (below) to find out your ring size. 3. You are now ready to order your beautiful ring!
3. You are now ready to order your beautiful ring!
You will need:
A tape measure or a thread and a millimeter ruler.
1. Mark a first line on your starting point.
2. Wrap your measuring tool around your finger.
4. Take your ruler to measure the distance in millimeters between the start of your measuring tool and your mark.
5. Refer to the correspondence table (below) to find out your ring size.
6. You are now ready to order your beautiful ring!
Below is a method to measure your wrist size.
You will find the characteristics of the different chain sizes.
The choker: from 30 to 33 cm
As its name suggests, the choker is worn at the base of the neck. It can be embellished with a discreet pendant, small in size, and is generally worn with a round or boat neck. It also allows you to highlight your bust with a strapless dress.
The chocker: from 35 to 41 cm
Often likened to a necklace choker, the Choker is slightly longer and can be embellished with a slightly larger pendant. It goes very well with any kind of collar and dresses the neck with elegance.
The princess necklace: from 43 to 46 cm
The princess necklace is the most generic and common size in jewelry. This model arrives just below the collarbone, and is a pleasant jewel to wear every day. It can be embellished with a pendant and goes perfectly with most outfits.
The "matinee" necklace: from 51 to 61 cm
The matinee necklace is usually worn at chest height. It is an ideal necklace to go to work since it brings a touch of sophistication to your outfits. It adapts perfectly to a trouser suit outfit or with a dress.
The opera necklace or long necklace: from 71 to 92 cm
This type of necklace was put forward by Coco Chanel, who adored it and wore it marvelously well! It can dress up a chic and festive outfit as well as a more formal outfit.